On-line Accounting System DACCS
On-line Accounting System manage interactions with customers and stakeholders.
Help stakeholders keep up to date with customers, prospect data and drive business.
Involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes.
Advanced technology changed consumer buying behavior and offers new ways for companies to communicate with customers and collect data about them.
Ensure strategic objectives, functional requirements well planned, managing and realizing in the production system by achieving the S.M.A.R.T Goals.
S.M.A.R.T Goals of (On-line Accounting System)
S: simple transactions
M: manageable business
T: time limited
Which companies need DACCS (On-line Accounting System)?
- Import and export companies
- Trading companies
- Companies with multi-point of sales
- Why does your company need DACCS?
- Save money
- Make money
- Increase efficiency
- Save time
- Avoid losing money
- Enjoy more relaxation
What are DACCS benefits?
- Online system
- Handle multiple stores
- User polices
- Scheduler permissions
- Secure access
- Encrypted data with SSL
- Report center
- Customer service and support
- No installation files
- Daily backup
How DACCS overcome the problems of accounting transactions?
- Sell and buy products from anywhere
- Employees monitoring
- Balances movement tracking
- Handle product warranty
- Handle customers credit limitation
- Monitor all credit balances
- Customize items in stores
- Customize offers in sales invoices
- Transfer items between stores
- Transfer money between balances accounts
- Convert currencies
- Convert balances between customers
- Modify/Cancel invoices
- Access your e-Market system (TO BE CONTINUE)
- Tickets module
Where could you access to DACCS?
- Internet coffee
- Public network